More than 500 hospital leadership teams across the nation have completed the Oro® 2.0 online organizational self-assessment tool to identify where they stand today on the path to achieving high reliability. However, a growing number of organizations are engaging experts from the Center for Transforming Healthcare to help facilitate the assessment, translate findings, create actionable, prioritized action plans from its outcomes as well as provide on-site education on high reliability.
In this video, hear directly from healthcare leaders about their facilitated assessment experience and the distinct value in engaging the Center’s high reliability experts to lead them through the process.
Now Available: Oro™ 2.0
Oro™ 2.0 is an online organizational assessment with resources designed to guide hospital leadership throughout the high reliability journey, specifically within the areas of:
- Leadership Commitment
- Safety Culture
- Robust Process Improvement
The discoveries made throughout the Oro™ 2.0 process help organizations identify their high reliability maturity level and opportunities for improvement. A detailed summary report complete with resources help further the organization’s maturity level.
Why Use Oro™ 2.0?
- Allows senior leaders in a hospital to evaluate their readiness for and advancement toward high reliability and the goal of zero preventable harm.
- Provides crucial, leading indicator information about strengths, opportunities, and potential investment strategies for achieving performance.
- Provides references and tools that will help users learn more about high reliability in health care.
- Is complimentary to Joint Commission domestic customers and separate from accreditation. Surveyors do not have access to data in Oro™ 2.0.