CMS Readiness Series Videocasts
Please note: These are preliminary titles which are subject to change, please check this page frequently for updates. Site Coordinators will be sent emails containing schedule change updates.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS): Emergency Preparedness
Thursday, Mar 22, 2018
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS): Systems Improvement Agreements
Thursday, Jun 28, 2018
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS): Discharge Planning
Thursday, Sep 27, 2018
Complying with the CMS Conditions of Participation (CoP): Patient Rights
Thursday, Dec 20, 2018
All programs provide the following continuing education credits:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC)
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ)
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP)
*These programs will also be accredited for Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
A web-based archive of each program will be available for one year following its premiere date.
The JCRQSN program is a monthly series of video conference training sessions produced by
Joint Commission Resources (JCR) in partnership with The Wellness Network. The Wellness Network is
the distributor of the series and has no influence on the content.
To learn more, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-219-4678.
To learn more please contact us at 888-219-4678.
Joint Commission Resources
CMS Readiness Resources Videocast and Webinar Series
Many organizations are challenged with keeping up to date with ongoing changes to Medicare and Medicaid requirements. This 4-part videocast and 12-part webinar series will provide a timely and comprehensive overview of what hospitals need to know relative to compliance with The Joint Commission and CMS.
Join Us In 2018 For These CMS Readiness Videocasts and Webinars
Each Webinar is available both as a live event and recorded archive.
Join us each month to hear updates on all areas of CMS requirements to help keep you and your organization informed!
2018 Webinar Dates*
Live sessions will take place at 12:00 PM Central Standard Time (CST) on:
- Part 1: January 24, 2018 - Emergency Preparedness
- Part 2: February 21, 2018 - System Improvement Agreements
- Part 3: March 28 2018 - Discharge Planning
- Part 4: April 25, 2018 - Adoption of the 2012 Life Safety Code (LSC)
- Part 5: May 23, 2018 - Form CMS-2567: Statement of Deficiencies and Plan of Correction
- Part 6: June 20, 2018 - Navigation Problematic Conditions of Participation
- Part 7: July 25, 2018 - Understanding the Categorical Waiver Process
- Part 8: August 22, 2018 - Patient Rights: An Update
- Part 9: September 26, 2018 - Navigating the End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Core Survey
- Part 10: October 24, 2018 - Immediate Jeopardy: How to Avoid the Threat
- Part 11: November 21, 2018 - Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
- Part 12: December 19, 2018 - Reviewing Updates to Outpatient Policies and Procedures
Participants will gain a better understanding of CMS, CoPs, the CMS survey process, the statement of deficiencies, Plan of Corrections, types of termination tracks, potential outcomes, resurveys, and other types of follow-up by a CMS surveyor.
*titles subject to change.