The JCRQSN program is a monthly series of video conference training sessions produced by
Joint Commission Resources (JCR) in partnership with The Wellness Network. The Wellness Network is
the distributor of the series and has no influence on the content.
To learn more, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-219-4678.
Joint Commission Resources
CMS Readiness Resources Videocast and Webinar Series
Many organizations are challenged with keeping up to date with ongoing changes to Medicare and Medicaid requirements. This 4-part videocast and 12-part webinar series will provide a timely and comprehensive overview of what hospitals need to know relative to compliance with The Joint Commission and CMS.
Join Us In 2019 For These CMS Readiness Videocasts and Webinars
Each Webinar is available both as a live event and recorded archive.
Join us each month to hear updates on all areas of CMS requirements to help keep you and your organization informed!
2019 Webinar Dates*
Live sessions will take place at 12:00 PM Central Standard Time (CST) on:
- Part 1: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - Emergency Preparedness
- Part 2: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - End Stage Renal Disease Facilities (Dialysis) and Provisions of Hospital-based Acute Dialysis Services
- Part 3: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Part 4: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - Restraints and Ligature Risks
- Part 5: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - EMTALA
- Part 6: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - Food & Dietetic Services- Kitchen
- Part 7: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- Part 8: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - Occupancy Classification
- Part 9: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - Immediate Jeopardy
- Part 10: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - Risk Based Methodology for Hospitals
- Part 11: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - Surgical Services
- Part 12: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - Anesthesia Services
Participants will gain a better understanding of CMS, CoPs, the CMS survey process, the statement of deficiencies, Plan of Corrections, types of termination tracks, potential outcomes, resurveys, and other types of follow-up by a CMS surveyor.
*titles subject to change.
2019 JCRQSN and CMS Readiness Series Schedule
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS): Risk-Based Methodology for Hospitals
March 28, 2019
PLEASE NOTE: THE JUNE PROGRAM TITLE HAS CHANGED.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS): Mitigating Ligature Risks & Preventing Self-Harm is now:
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS):
Emergency Management/Emergency Preparedness: All-Hazards Approach
June 27, 2019
PLEASE NOTE: THE SEPTEMBER PROGRAM TITLE HAS CHANGED.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS): Sterilization & High-Level Disinfection Outside the Operating Room (Subject to change)
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS): Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) – An Overview
September 26, 2019
PLEASE NOTE: THE DECEMBER PROGRAM TITLE HAS CHANGED.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS): Sterile Medication Compounding (Subject to change)
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS): Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) – Dialysis
December 19, 2019
Program Details Coming Soon.
All programs provide the following continuing education credits:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC)
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ)
- International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP)
*These programs will also be accredited for Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
A web-based archive of each program will be available for one year following its premiere date.